We are Germany Visa Consultants in Kolkata. Our Expert Counsellors can assist you to apply for a visa for Germany. The Country Financial Economy Ranked 5th in the World. There is a huge opportunity for Students in Germany, as Most German Public Universities are affordable. Germany also provides Work Visa for different Skilled workers for White Collar Blue Collar Jobs Indian Like Cook Visas
1`)Valid Passport: Passports issued within the last 10 years and valid for at least 3 months after the return date cannot be accepted.
2) Fill out and sign the application form.
3) Two passport-sized photographs taken within the last six months. Make your face 70-80% of the photo against a neutral grey background.
4) Covering letter with personal travel itinerary (itinerary).
5) Minors: A consent letter is signed by both parents and the applicant if travelling alone.
Both parents sign the form Passport data page copy of parents' (s)
6) Employer's NOC: A statement from your employer confirming your absence. IF IT WORKED
7) School or university acceptance certificate (if a student).
8) Financial evidence: If employed, three months' pay stubs or employment contract.
Proof of ownership (land title, agricultural income (sales form), etc.) if self-employed.
9) ITR (Income Tax Return) or Form 16 (Certificate of Income Tax Deducted at the Source of Salary).
10) Personal bank statement: three months' worth of funds.
11) Confirmed hotel reservations for the duration of your Schengen stay.
12) Flight reservations: Making reservations for flights to and from the Schengen area.
insurance coverage of at least €30,000, including repatriation costs.
Birth certificates, death certificates, and ration cards (if applicable) are proof of civil status.
For more details, You can Get in Touch with us. we can assist you as Germany Visa Consultants in Kolkata.