We are France Visa Consultants in Kolkata. Every year, an increasing number of people apply for visas to France for study, travel, work, or business Visas. Our Company has Expert Visa assistance Support Staff to Help you Fill out the applications to meet your needs. France is a land of many opportunities for all types of immigrants, and there are numerous ways to immigrate. People looking to work in France.
There are different categories of visas for business people, students, workers, and tourists, and each type has its own set of requirements. Our company, Innovative Vacations, can assist applicants in explaining the requirements and documentation for a simple service charge.
Innovative Vacations France visa consultants have a reputation and trustworthiness. Immigration is a complicated and time-consuming process, but we can help you start your new life as soon as possible. Call us right away! France’s Visa is a Schengen Visa that allows you to travel across borders between the European States.CALL US 8100922601
General Checklist For France Visa
France Visa Application Form. Make certain that you fill out the correct form, as there are two types of France visa application forms, one for short stays and one for longer stays.
Two passport-sized photos are recent. Along with the other documents, you should submit two photos. They must be no more than three months old.
Your passport must be valid. Check the validity and date of issuance of your passport before applying. It must have been issued within the last ten years and be valid for at least three months.
Copies of previous visas Please submit copies of any visas you have ever held to any country in the world.
Medical Insurance for Travel.
You will be required to show proof of Oversea Travel insurance that covers Euro 30,000
Itinerary in full. A list of what you intend to do while in France, including details on how you intend to get there. Attach supporting documents such as a round-trip flight ticket, a railroad reservation, or a document from a booked organised tour (where transportation is included)
The financial proof is required. The French authorities want to know how you plan to fund your stay in France. As a result, as part of this requirement, you must submit the following documents that apply to your situation:
Bank statements from applicant Required for Last 6 Months.
A letter of declaration from a sponsor stating that he or she is willing to cover your costs for the duration of your stay, accompanied by documents proving the sponsor’s possession of money (i.e. bank statements of last 3 months, other).
Other documents demonstrate your ability to support yourself for the duration of your stay in France.
Proof of lodging in France. Another crucial document you must submit is proof of where you will be staying in France. At least one of the following should be submitted based on the purpose of your trip:
Reservations for hotels or hostels in the destinations to be visited.
The city hall stamps the certificate of reception “Attestation d’accueil” issued by the person to accommodate the visa candidate (for private visits)
If you will be staying in a rented place, you will need to sign a rental contract, known as a “Bail de location” in France.
If you own a house or apartment in France, you will need a certificate of title.
Certificate of the candidate’s home country’s criminal record – demonstrating that the candidate is not involved in any open criminal cases.
Proof of payment of the France visa fee.
- Employment contract
- Current bank unto date statement of the latest 6 months
- Approval for Leave from Employer
- Income Tax Return (ITR) form or Certificate of Income Tax deducted (TDS) at the source of salary
- A copy of your business Trade license
- Company bank statement of the latest 6 months Up to date
- 2 Years Income Tax Return (ITR)
If a student:
- Proof of enrollment
- NOC from School or University
France Business Visa Application
- Invitation Letter from French Company mentioning your purpose of Visit and duration of Stay
- A Certificate from your Employer for your Business Travel Leave
- If any trade relations between the two companies, proof of such events must be provided
- Latest 6 Months Business Bank Statements
- Memorandum and Article of Association MOA in original certified copy (registered with joint-stock companies) Licenses for Trade (first issued and present renewal), Proprietorship/Partnership documents required.
- Letter for Applicant Expenses to be covered by Company or by partner company in France.
Leave A Reply