We will Guide Denmark Visa Application for Indians. The Embassy of Denmark offers visa services in India via VFS Global. A country with some of the most vibrant, fascinating and diverse landscapes and cultures.
Denmark Short Term Stay Visa
It allows the Traveler to stay for a period of not more than 90 days. which can be uninterrupted or spread over successive stays that don’t exceed 90 days every 6 months.
Denmark Visa Long Term Stay
If you want to visit Denmark on a regular basis, you must apply for a multiple-entry or long-term visa. It is typically issued for a period ranging from 6 months to 5 years. You can apply for a long-term stay visa if you are 1) on business, 2) a government official in regular contact with EU member states/institutions, or 3) a student.
3) a representative of a non-governmental organisation (NGO) travelling for educational/seminar/conference purposes,
4) A member of an EU citizen’s or citizens’ family,
5) A family member of a non-EU citizen legally residing in a member state.
Please keep in mind that visa applications are not accepted prior to three months from the intended date of arrival in Denmark.
Denmark’s visa fees start at INR 4300 (Tourist Visa) and can reach INR 15,100. (Work Visa, Green Card Scheme, Research, Corporate, Study, etc.). The visa fee for a child aged 6 to 12 years is INR 2600. (for a short-stay visa).
Documents required for Indians to apply for a visa to Denmark
This is a list of the documents required to apply for any type of visa:
1) a passport that is valid for three months beyond the visa’s expiration date. Please keep in mind that the passport/travel document must have been issued within the last ten years.
2) Proof of financial support at all times, you must have DKK 350 on hand. If you are staying with a host family and they are covering all the costs, the Danish diplomatic missions may approve a lower amount. If you are staying in a hotel, a minimum of DKK 500 is acceptable.
3) A travel insurance policy with a minimum value of EUR 30,000. It must be valid for the duration of the visa.
4) Two passport-sized photos
5) you must not have been deported from Denmark or be on the Schengen Visa Information System’s list of people who aren’t welcome.
Other documents may be required depending on the length of your stay, the purpose of your visit, or the type of visa you’ve applied for.
You must go to the visa application centre once you have all of your documents in order and have downloaded and filled out the visa application form. Visa applications can be submitted at any of the VFS Centers in New Delhi, Chennai, Mumbai, Kolkata, or Bengaluru. They can also be mailed to the VFS Centers.
Keep track of your Denmark Visa application.
Using your receipt number, you can track or obtain additional Denmark visa information online. When applying for a visa, the typical processing time is 15 working days. This can change depending on the situation.
Leave A Reply